At the Butler County Democratic Party Executive and Central Committee meeting on July 21, 2022, the organization endorsed all six of the candidates running to represent the County.
Executive Committee Chairperson, Kathy Wyenandt, introduced Christina Minch. Christina is Secretary of the BCDP Central Committee, and chaired the organization’s screening committee for recommending endorsements for candidates. The committee screened endorsement applications as well as checking backgrounds. Candidates who had not been previously endorsed in a former election also sat for interviews with the screening committee.
Endorsed at the meeting were:
- Vanessa Enoch, running for Congress in the 8th Congressional District
- Mike Dalesandro, running for County Auditor
- Latisha Hazell, running for County Commissioner
- Chuck Horn, running for State House Rep in the 45th District
- Larry Mulligan, running for State House Rep in the 46th District
- Sam Lawrence, running for State House Rep in the 47th District
We thank the screening committee for their work in reviewing the candidates. And we are excited to support the campaigns of these candidates as they work to turn Butler County blue.
Please follow the Butler County Democratic Party on Facebook and Twitter, where you can learn about events supporting the candidates and other volunteer opportunities. You can also sign up for our weekly newsletters to stay up to date on local events and news.
And lastly, please consider a donation to BCDP, to help us support the candidates in their elections.