June 16. 2021
For Immediate Release
Contact: Brian R. Hester, BCDP Chair, (513) 484-4923
(HAMILTON)- The Butler County Executive Committee will meet virtually via Zoom and broadcast live on the party’s Facebook page on Thursday, June 17th at 6 pm. The Executive Committee will vote on the party’s endorsement process for this and next year and commemorating the Juneteenth holiday. A copy of the agenda is attached separately. This will be the last Executive Committee meeting the county party will conduct virtually and will resume in-person meetings starting at its next meeting on August 19th.
WHAT: Butler County Democratic Party Executive Committee Meeting
WHEN: June 17th, 2021 at 6:00 p.m.
WHERE: Broadcast live on the party’s Facebook page.
This event is a public meeting, and therefore, is open to both the press and public.
Butler County Democratic Party Executive Committee
June 17, 2021 Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order of Executive Committee – Brian Hester, Executive Committee Chair
- Declaration of Quorum – Amanda Schuster, Executive Committee Secretary
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of Meeting Minutes for April 22, 2021 Executive Committee Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Old Business
- Labor Report
- Political Committee Candidate Recruitment Update
- Finance Committee Update – Brittany Maloney
- Regional Chairs Report
- Announcements from the Central Chair
- Announcements from the Executive Chair
- New Business
- Resolution 2021-01: Setting the Endorsement Policy for 2021-2022.
- Resolution 2021-02: Commemorating the Celebration of Juneteenth
- Member Announcements (Time Permitting)
Remember to Become a Sustaining Member of the Party: http://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/sustainingmember or return your check payable to the Butler County Democratic Party today.