Not Sure Who To Vote For?
Don’t worry. Butler County Democratic Party has vetted and endorsed an amazing slate of candidates this cycle. You can view them all below and even print out a slate card to take with you to vote.
– OR –
All Ohio voters are eligible to vote by mail. In order to do so you must complete an application.
All mail in ballots must be received by November 7th. You may drop them off at the board of elections by 7:30pm on Election Day.
Don’t Forget Your Identification
- Unexpired Ohio driver’s license or state issued ID with your current address.
- An unexpired U.S. government document with your picture, name and current address.
- Valid military ID
- Utility bill, bank statement, government check or paycheck with your name and current address. The document must not be more than 12 months old.
- Any other government document with your current address and name that is not more than 12 months old.
For a complete list, please visit the Ohio Secretary of State’s site.
Early Voting Starts October 12th!
- October 12th through October 28th from 8am – 5pm
- Saturday, October 29th from 8am – 4pm
- Monday, October 31 through Friday, November 4th 8am – 7pm
- Saturday November 5th 8am – 4pm
- Sunday November 6th 1pm – 5pm
- Monday November 7th 8am – 2pm
All early voting takes place at the Butler County Board of Elections:
1802 Princeton Road, Suite 600
Hamilton, OH 45011
(Click for map)
November 9th 6:30am – 7:30pm
Polling locations commonly change, and with this year’s redistricting the possibility is even greater. Save time and don’t end up at the wrong place by checking your polling location.
Running into problems?
If you’re having any problems at all, there are people that can help. Don’t let troubles take away your right to exercise your vote. Instead contact one of the following:
- Butler County Board Of Elections: (513) 887-3700
- Democratic National Committee Voter Hotline: 1-833-DEM-VOTE (1-833-336-8683)
- Ohio Secretary of State: (877) SOS-OHIO (767-6446)
Do not hesitate to call any of the numbers above to get the help you need. It is your right to vote.
Eastbound SR 129: Take Exit 18 onto Bypass 4. Turn left on Bypass 4. Turn left on Princeton Rd. The Board of Elections is located at the end of Princeton Rd.
Westbound SR 129: Take Exit 18 onto Bypass 4, Turn right on Bypass 4. Turn left on Princeton Rd. The Board of Elections is located at the end of Princeton Rd.
Exiting: When leaving the Board of Elections southbound Hampshire is open southbound to SR 129.
Have questions on exactly what happens with your ballot? Don’t listen to just anyone. We have a presentation by Eric Corbin, the deputy director of Butler County Board of Elections to tell you all you need to know.