You must be registered by October 10 to vote in this election. To check your registration status, visit https://elections.bcohio.gov/am_i_registered/index.php. This takes just a minute, and you can update your voter registration online from here as well.
All Ohio voters are eligible to vote by mail. In order to do so you must complete an application.
Applications must be requested no later than October 31. If you plan on voting absentee, we suggest requesting your ballot as soon as possible.
All mail in ballots must be postmarked and mailed by November 6th. You may drop them off at the board of elections by 7:30pm on Election Day.
Don’t Forget Your Identification
- Unexpired Ohio driver’s license or state issued ID with your current address. Includes paper interim driver’s license.
- Valid Military ID
- US Passport
If you don’t have a photo ID, make a plan now to get one. Go to the Ohio BMV website to make a plan to get your free photo ID.
For a complete list, please visit the Ohio Secretary of State’s site.
Early Voting Starts October 11th!
- Weekdays October 11th-October 27th 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Monday October 30th 7:30am – 7:30pm
- Tuesday October 31st 7:30am – 8:30pm
- Wednesday-Friday November 1st-3rd 7:30am – 7:30pm
- Saturday November 4th 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Sunday November 5th 1:00pm – 5:00pm
All early voting takes place at the Butler County Board of Elections:
1802 Princeton Road, Suite 600
Hamilton, OH 45011
(Click for map)
November 7 6:30am – 7:30pm
Polling locations commonly change. Save time and don’t end up at the wrong place by checking your polling location.
Running into problems?
If you’re having any problems at all, there are people that can help. Don’t let troubles take away your right to exercise your vote. Instead contact one of the following:
- Butler County Board Of Elections: (513) 887-3700
- Democratic National Committee Voter Hotline: 1-833-DEM-VOTE (1-833-336-8683)
- Ohio Secretary of State: (877) SOS-OHIO (767-6446)
- Ohio Voter Assistance Hotline: (844)-OH-I-VOTE (644-8683)
Do not hesitate to call any of the numbers above to get the help you need. It is your right to vote.